Quality Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, DSTU ISO 9001:2009, API Specification Q1, eighth edition, and approved by Certificate of Classification Society TÜV NORD СERT (Germany) is being functioning at PJSC "AZOVSTAL IRON & STEEL WORKS".
The Quality Management System covers all company's activities from setting-up the management structure and the structure of functional interaction between the units, outlining the functions and personnel training to shipment of finished high-quality products.
The quality of Azovstal's products is confirmed by 31 documents (approval certificates) covering almost all the products manufactured by the company.
Azovstal's products are certified by nearly all leading classification societies, including:
- shipbuilding quality: Lloyd's Register (Great Britain), Germanischer Lloyd, American Bureau of Shipping, Bureau Veritas (France), DNV (Norway), Maritime Register of Shipping (Russia), Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Japan), RINA (Italy) and Shipping Register of Ukraine, Indian Register of Shipping;
- boilers and critical application vessels: Lloyd's Register (Great Britain), TUV NORD (Germany);
- deep-sea offshore platform structures: American Petroleum Institute (API);
- structural products: Germanischer Lloyd, TUV NORD (Germany).
- rails and rail fasteners: the State Committee of Ukraine for Certification of Railroad Transport;
- special shapes for mine working supports: the National Certification Authority Ukr NIImet-CERT.
- rails R65: Certification authority for railway transport technical means is “Technical Competence Center” LLC, Russia.
- slabs for production of shipbuilding plates according to the Rules of American Bureau of Shipping, Lloyds Register, Korean Register of Shipping and Bureau Veritas.